TC9 - Flow Measurement
IMEKO World Congress 2024
August 26 – 29, 2024
The forthcoming IMEKO World Congress event in Hamburg, Germany, in 2024 will include TC9 FLOMEKO sessions.
The Call for Papers is now open. Please see the official IMEKO 2024 website for more details and submission instructions: IMEKO 2024: Home
- Submission of abstracts closing date - 31 January 2024
- Notification of abstract acceptance - 15 February 2024
- Submission of full-text manuscripts - 15 March 2024
- Notification of review and feedback - 15 May 2024
- Submission of full paper - 30 June 2024
The Technical Committee 9 of IMEKO (IMEKO TC9) was established in 1976.
The TC9 provides a forum for:
- the dissemination of calibration methodologies and best practices
- collaboration between National Metrology Institutes (NMIs), Designated Institutes (DIs), universities and other laboratories with respect to flow measurement
- discussions on measurement uncertainty, traceability and flow measurement technologies
- promoting knowledge transfer of key flow measurement developments
Responsible for the IMEKO TC9 website content: Dr. Chris Mills, Glasgow, Scotland, UK (see Members).